As of May 29, 2013, Section 3.14 Personal Protective Equipment and Responsibility, of the Inside Labor
Agreement, states; “All applicants for referral shall have an OSHA 10 Hour card”.
1) You can take the class through the JATC.
2) You can take the class online at www.careersafeonline.com
- Go to www.careersafeonline.com
- Go to the bottom of the screen and click on “OSHA Construction Industry Training”.
- Click on the “Buy Now”
- Pay for the class using your credit card
- Complete the class
- Print out your receipt and your OSHA 10 certificate
- Bring them both to the hall so that we can make copies, and you can get reimbursed by the JATC
3) If you have your OSHA card, please bring it to the hall so we can make a copy of it.
4) If you cannot find your card, please call the hall to see if we have your card on file
5) If you have had the class in the last 3 years and lost your card, we can contact OSHA and request a duplicate card. If it has been more than 3 years, you must retake the class